Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vegans Suck



Devilishly Handsome 
Red-blooded American Omnivore

Skinny-fat Vegan Sissy-boy

Today I met a vegan, and I believe he may have been the most misinformed and stupid person I have ever met.  He observed me eating my lunch, which was a leftover flank steak that I grilled last week. I was eating it cold, out of a plastic sandwich bag, without the aid of utensils as I often do.  Caveman-style, if cavemen had had plastic sandwich bags, that is.  It was delicious, but apparently this guy thought it was pretty offensive, which actually accentuates the flavor to me.  He began talking to me about the dangers of red meat consumption, the horrors of the livestock industry, and the wonderful benefits of the vegan lifestyle.  He did this with complete sincerity, even though he looked to be suffering from some sort of rickets or scurvy or some other major illness.  I don't want to brag, but I'm a pretty healthy-looking guy.  I lift weights, and can generally hold my own in most physical endeavors.  I'm pretty sure that in an arm-wrestling contest with this particular vegan, I could rip his arm completely off his body and stick it up his sanctimonious ass.  Which is what I fantasized about the entire time this little vegan spoke to me.

You may wonder why my musings suddenly turned so violent.  Well, let me explain why I hate vegans so much.  First of all, vegans are almost always hippies, and you know I hate hippies.  Second, veganism is more than a choice they have made to not eat meat or use animal products.  It is a philosophy that they have adopted that is, frankly, retarded. They also almost always choose to then project that stupidity onto me.  That's when I get upset.  If you want to go off and eat a weird diet of bean-sprouts and kale, go ahead—knock yourself out.  But don’t try to ruin my lunch, you anemic little turd.

I like to examine both viewpoints...
I can respect vegetarians.  They are wrong, of course, but all they are doing is choosing not to eat meat, and I respect people's personal choices.  You can choose to live off a diet of nothing but Twizzlers and Cool-Ranch Doritos if you want.  Just keep it to yourself.  It’s like being gay—it’s fine with me, as long as you don’t try to make me be gay with you.

MMM...Fortified soy alternatives.
That sounds delicious.
Read this guy's blog...


How do I know the vegetarians are wrong?  Because you have teeth in your head that are called canines, and they wouldn't be there if you hadn't evolved to eat meat, dumbass. 
Canines are the pointy ones.
The ones that wolves and bears also have.
You know who doesn't have canines?  Cows.

The Circle of Life.
Simba knows what I'm talking about.
Just how exactly do you suppose that people got by in the days before farming?  Before we had corn to make into Doritos and Twizzlers?  If you think people wandered around in the Stone Age finding berries and melons under every bush, you are very mistaken.  Go out into a forest sometime and take a good look around.  Take a close inventory of everything you find that you can eat.  It isn't going to look like the produce section at Wegmans, I promise you.  If you are lucky, you might find a grape vine or a nut-producing tree, maybe a rotten log full of grubs (those are animals too, by the way) but that's about all.  There's lots of grass and leaves and acorns, stuff like that, but you can't digest it very well, even if you cook it.  But you know who CAN digest that other stuff?  The insects can.  The deer can.  And your digestive system is perfectly designed to digest the deer.  You can eat nearly every single part of that delicious little bugger.  And you know how to make weapons to kill the deer.  See my point?  It's the friggin' circle of life, for goodness sake.  Watch The Lion King sometime.  This is how people lived for eons until they learned how to farm about 10,000 years ago, which is just about a heartbeat in evolutionary terms.

Explain to me again how the banana is spiritual.

So, like I said, even though it is obvious that vegetarianism is fundamentally wrong, and our ancestors evolved to eat meat and animal products as the primary source of calories, I can respect the views of other people.  I will not force them to eat meat.  I may make fun of their skinny-fat appearance and general weakness, but I won't make them eat dead animals.
-----------Now, as if that's not dumb enough... Vegetarian Spiritualism...Follow this link for proof that I'm not just making this up.  Apparently they think you can taste the cruelty in your food.  If you can, I must think it is yummy.

Doesn't he look absolutely delicious?
Just imagine how tender the meat must be.

I have never really gotten the basic idea of vegans, or of vegetarianism.  I mean, if you are against the killing and exploitation of living things, why is it okay to kill plants?  Are they not living things, too?  If your argument is based on self-awareness, I would say that a shrimp or an oyster (or a chicken, for that matter) is not too much more intellectual than a cabbage.  Can we eat the stupid animals?  What is the maximum IQ for being considered edible?  Do you hear how stupid this sounds?  
Nice tattoo.  

The fact is, we as human beings are consumers in the food chain.  Do you remember that from your science class in middle school?  We have to get our energy from food, and that food is made from other living things that are either producers, or other lower-level consumers.  You must kill another living thing and eat it, or you will die.  This is the way the world works.  So unless you are going to learn to photosynthesize, you better get used to it.  I for one did not fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat lettuce.

The main  reason I hate vegans is because they are almost all very militant about their weird dietary choices.  As if they are saving the world.  They think this is the Holocaust and they are Schindler.  I guess the cows are the Jews.


This is a real cartoon I found on a vegan website.
I think it is pretty offensive to equate farming with murder and rape.
Not to mention how incredibly naive it is...



Bacon makes the strongest argument.
Mmmmm....Bacon.

32 comments:

  1. Vegans are a bunch of pretentious idiots. Their philosophy of not harming animals has a serious flaw. To grow plants farmers use fertilizers. To keep the insects, who by the way are in the animal kingdom, from eating the plants they use pesticides. Even if they all eat organically grown plants, which they all don't, insects are still being murdered by the millions. To get back to my main point it gets even worse for the vegans. The chemical fertilizers and pesticides run off into our rivers, lakes and oceans wreaking havoc on these ecosystems. Oh yeah rich vegans love lush green manicured lawns and gardens. Don't get me started on the problems these cause. So vegans go ahead and eat your bean sprouts and tofu burgers but don't you dare tell me you are better then me because you do not eat any animal products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this comment, we are born to eat meat and think we all can be healthy without going fucking retard on vegan shitty diets. It a religion a diet, life choice but no the saver of mankind.... that is the insects as we been told lately!

      Delete
    2. I kid you not two hours after reading this I ate elk heart tartare at Blue Jacker Brewery.
      Also, when I want to stop a stranger from talking to me, I'll sometimes mention me being vegan. Shuts em up quick.

      Delete
    3. *Blue jacket brewery*

      Delete
  2. well... this was offensive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... Thanks! What a nice thing to say.

      Delete
    2. So is the smell of vegans.

      Delete
  3. Vegans just reek of idiotic, hypocritical ignorance and misinformation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow Marine may I say that you are a hero to humanity and a manly meat eater indeed. Fuck vegans, slay boddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thanks. However, what are boddies?

      Delete
  5. I would say that all things uncommon would sound stupid. Not much difference to those Nazi, Ku Klux Klan, or a sexist. Why we can't exploitate humans but can exploitate animals and plants? That's not vegan's question, but our question. Ask yourself what's the best way we can do. Some people just can't forget those things, so better explain why enslaving people is different to enslaving animals? Why? I just wonder because I can't quit the guilty conscience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, about those skinny vegan, I know some celebs and athletes who are vegan... Maybe his diet was not well-balanced.

      Delete
  6. THANK YOU!!!! FINALLY someone who gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article! I cant wait to share this with everyone I know, so that your pure ignorance can further prove the opposite of the uneducated crap that you shit out your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Canine teeth are actually incisors tilted to the side. My eyes prefer the skinny pretty vegan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The o lying way i could agree with a vegan on that whole thing is if their argument was not eating meat from those big companies and promoting the discontinuation of buying their products so as to stop animals being killed by the masses. I believe that the "right" thing to do by the animals and what not would be to have your own small farm and your own livestock that you eventually kill and eat or sell to your neighbour or at market. I hate the idea of wastefulness because something unwillingly gave it's life for you. These factories....Imagine how much meat is wasted there or goes off? I have no humane related issue with meat eating. My pa is a butcher and I eat meat every single day. My nickname is snags because I eat so many sausages haha. I SORT of can see some of what these shit heads are saying but their execution is totally wrong and for the wrong reasons. Fuck them hard man. Can't stand seeing all the posts in my news feed about how great being vegan makes you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The largest canines in the world are on herbivores, nitwit. Some of our Olympians are vegan. And you are making fun of some kid because your fatass thinks he can win an arm wrestling match? Silly jarhead. Worse... A jarhead with a desk. Go blog about it some more, pansy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for the delay. I just noticed this well-reasoned and totally legitimate comment to my blog. No, I'm not making fun of a kid. I'm making fun of veganism. Now regarding your counter-arguments... First of all, I don't think you know what a canine tooth is. Second, my ass is not fat. And finally, regarding my desk---go fuck yourself.

      Delete
  11. I ate 4 sausage links while reading this and I was laughing my ass off at all the vegans who would be offended by it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our ancestors did NOT evolve to eat meat as a primary source of calories (examination of fossils proves they ate mostly plant fiber). It is the Western diet that perpetuates the notion of a meal revolving around the meat. USDA propaganda insidiously forced that idea on us. All the nutrition in meat comes from the plants that the animal ate. Getting those nutrients through the animal means you're getting it second hand. Animal products are actually making you sick. That's why when you go into town most people you see look fat and disgusting. That's why for the first time ever in history more people die in this country from illnesses caused by eating animal products than from starvation. If you eat meat, you're playing into the hands of the government's agenda to make you sick and profit from your need to in turn shell out money to the pharmaceutical industry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Examination of fossils, huh? Western diet? Almost all cultures across the globe eat meat. But thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The US uses the most pesticides and Roundup on our produce, which we feed to our animals. Just look up the effects of Roundup and its link to cancer, and it isn't hard to put together that industrial farming and poisoning our meat supply would lead to obesity and illness.

      Delete
  14. Coming from someone who was a devoted meat-eater and developed rheumatoid arthritis as a result, veganism allowed me to take myself off of pharmaceuticals and heal the way I was meant to, through proper nutrition and removing sources of inflammation (meat from animals and dairy). I have been off of all prescription medications and pharmaceuticals for a year and I wouldn't consider going back to eating meat. You have no idea the about the true benefits of going vegan, and not all vegans do it "for the animals", but no matter the reason, it shouldn't be shamed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This fucking great! I hate VEGANS, all of them. They can kindly go fuck the sheep and cows they think they're saving at those animal sanctuaries for all I care. Just don't get in the way of my steak and shut the fuck up. Meat is GOOD for the human body, period.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hell yeah! can we build a border wall against vegans?

    ReplyDelete
  17. "You ever notice how vegans just see the world in black and white?

    There is no gray area with them. Everything has to be done exactly the way they wish otherwise you're just an awful person. No middle ground. Everything has to be taken to the extreme with them.

    For example, I was talking with one of them, and I was asking how many times would it be acceptable to kick a puppy, and not surprisingly, being the extremist that they are, they said 0 times.

    I responded by trying to explain the importance of moderation, and not being so "all or nothing" when it comes to viewing the world. I told them, for example, that I think an appropriate amount of times to kick a puppy is 6 times.

    Not surprisingly, their smug sense of superiority came to the surface and they proceeded to start shoving their beliefs of zero puppy kicking down my throat.

    I told them "Look....I'll tell you what......how about we just split the difference and the puppy will get kicked just 3 times. Everybody happy?"

    Oh, how I should have known better. They refused to meet me half way. They didn't want to come to any kind of agreement. It was like talking to a wall. After all, isn't it better to just kick 3 puppies instead of 6? I mean.... am I going crazy here, folks or is 3 less than 6? But good luck trying to get these cult members to understand that.

    I guess the point of this story is that when somebody asks you "How many times should you kick a puppy"? The correct answer will always inevitably be a MODERATE amount of times.

    Let's not be extremists, folks. Peace."

    You all need to get a fucking grip on reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, are we kicking one puppy 6 times, or 6 puppies one time? Thank you for this comment. Hilarious. I can't believe people are still reading this blog post!

      P.S. The real question is, what do puppies taste like barbequed?

      Delete
    2. Wait, are we kicking one puppy 6 times, or 6 puppies one time? Thank you for this comment. Hilarious. I can't believe people are still reading this blog post!

      P.S. The real question is, what do puppies taste like barbequed?

      Delete